Home | About Patti | Contact Patti | Starsongs Magazine | The Over 50 Writer

Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Light Bulb Came On!

Hi everyone and welcome to Patti's Ponderings. I've been going to start a blog for quite some time now, but to tell you the truth, I found it a bit intimidating. No, it wasn't the fear of putting my words on the Internet, it was the technology! I just couldn't get things figured out and gave up several times. Well, guess what...

I finally figured it out! How to enter a new post, add a sidebar, add the links to my favorite sites, all that neat stuff. I’m so excited! I’m experimenting with colors, titles, and subjects. If I’ve promised to link you to my site and haven’t yet, don’t despair. I have a whole list of folks I want to add. Also, if you would like to be added to this site and are not sure if you are on my list, drop me an email and I’ll get you on there.

I plan to post my feelings about writing, life, and anything else that comes to mind. I will be doing some author interviews and book reviews, and maybe running a ontest every now and again, so stop by and pay me a visit!

Okay, it’s late and I’ve exercised enough brainpower for tonight! Time to kick back with a good book for a few minutes then go on to bed.

Thanks for reading my blog!

0 Comments:

 
Content Copyright Patti Shene
Site by Eagle Designs