Home | About Patti | Contact Patti | Starsongs Magazine | The Over 50 Writer

Friday, August 27, 2010

It's About Time!

Good grief, more than a week has passed since I last posted. I guess I need to start writing posts ahead of time so I can just copy them into my blog page.

There is news from Written World Communications! Our very first publication, Scattered Thoughts, is in print and available! Scattered Thoughts is a sample magazine that we put together to learn all the little things we needed to know about magazine publication. Each of us with Written World contributed a piece to the magazine.

I ordered some print copies to send to folks I thought would enjoy it. I am impressed with the talent within our company. Everyone brings their own unique abilities to WWC. I feel that, considering our physical distance from each other, we have done a great job of pulling a project together with many, many more to come.

This next month will see the launching of three magazines and one, possibly two, books. It is an exciting time and I would like to invite you to celebrate with us!

Starsongs is in the final stages of publication and I will let you know the day it goes into print.

In the meantime, come visit our website to take a look at Scattered Thoughts. Are you on Facebook? Join our Written World Communications page! I'll see you there!

Thanks for reading my blog!

0 Comments:

 
Content Copyright Patti Shene
Site by Eagle Designs