Home | About Patti | Contact Patti | Starsongs Magazine | The Over 50 Writer

Monday, October 19, 2009

Introducing a New Blog

Today, I would like to introduce you to a new blog that has recently entered the scene in cyberspace.

The author does not claim to be a writer, but he has a story to tell.

He doesn’t worry about sentence structure, but his words come straight from the heart.

He writes from one point of view – that of the person he knows best – himself.

He writes about the person he strives to know better – our awesome God.

His purpose is to pour out his own soul, but his posts will surely touch the souls of others.

He writes about the trials he has been through for almost a decade, and the hopes he holds for the decades to come.

He is someone I am blessed to know. He is my pastor.

Take a moment to check out his blog, My journey Home. I guarantee it will be worth your time.


Thanks for reading my blog!

0 Comments:

 
Content Copyright Patti Shene
Site by Eagle Designs