Home | About Patti | Contact Patti | Starsongs Magazine | The Over 50 Writer

Friday, October 2, 2009

To My Dear Readers

I want to thank those of you who have signed up for my blog posts through Feedblitz for sticking with me. Also, I know there are some folks who just stop by to check in from time to time. My thanks go out to you as well for coming back. I know there have been many long stretches of time when I haven’t posted anything. In fact, close to three months passed this summer when I failed to post. Not the most stellar reputation for a blogger, or a writer either.

Recently, I blogged about commitment and accountability. It’s time I heeded my own words. I’m going to make a serious effort to blog at least every third day from now on. I have some book reviews set up, and most of them will be accompanied by an interview with the respective author. I also want to start writing more about writing.

However, I still enjoy writing about the little things that happen in my life and the lives of my family members. There were some things that happened over the past couple of months that I still want to write about. I tried catching up by “cheating”, entering a post and logging it in with a date long past. Guess what. I found out my readers don’t’ get the Feedblitz notification when I do that!

I also want to apologize to people who have emailed me through the site who never heard back. I have to admit I am bad about checking that email account. The last time I checked, there were about a hundred messages from Facebook. It wasn’t until I looked more closely that I found a couple of personal messages. I will answer them.

Thanks again for reading my blog!

0 Comments:

 
Content Copyright Patti Shene
Site by Eagle Designs