Home | About Patti | Contact Patti | Starsongs Magazine | The Over 50 Writer

Friday, January 8, 2010

Technology Woes


Hey folks, I apologize to anyone who tried to access my site over the past couple of days. I was shut down due to the fact that I clicked the wrong link.

When I attempted to access my site and kept getting an error message, I contacted my webmaster in a panic. She wrote back and told me my renewal was due on 12/31/09. I explained that I had a charge of $41.70 on my credit card from Doteasy that proved I did renew. She was able to access my account and discovered that when I responded to the renewal email, I apparently clicked a link that bought me a spamfighter feature.

Leave it to my most competent webmaster, Tiff Amber Stockton to get me straightened out and back on line! Thanks Tiff.

This technology still baffles me, where the wrong "click" on a web site can cost you more money than you intended to spend.

Now, can anyone tell me why my cell phone messages all have a date of 2016, even though the date on the phone is set to 2010??? Just my incoming messages, not my outgoing messages.

Thanks for reading my blog!

0 Comments:

 
Content Copyright Patti Shene
Site by Eagle Designs