Home | About Patti | Contact Patti | Starsongs Magazine | The Over 50 Writer

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Contest Announcement

Everyone loves to win something in a contest, right? If you're a reader, you especially like to win a free book. So, I'm going to accomplish two goals with this contest. One is to draw folks to my web site. The other is to decrease the ever growing number of books in my house.

All of my books are dear to me. Most of my Christian fiction books have been written by friends I have come to know through my contacts at writer's conferences or through email and membership in various writer's groups. However, there is no way I can keep all of these books. If I did, my husband and I would have to move into the garage!

So, I'm going to promote my favorite authors and their wonderful stories through this contest. Some are Christian, some are secular. Be the tenth (this number will change every month) person to send me an email through my site and I will send you a list of the books I need to give away. Granted, they are not "brand new", but most of them have been read only once and remain in excellent condition. You get to choose which one you would like. You are welcome to email more than once, just like the radio contests where you have to be the sixth, ninth, or whatever, caller to win the prize. You don't need to make the message elaborate. A simple "enter me in your contest" or "hi, it's me" will suffice. However, if you wish to leave comments about the site or anything else, I'd love to hear them.

The only stipulations are that you enter the contest through the web site contact page (www.pattishene.com) and not through comments on my blog. The other thing is contact information, although if you email me through the site, I believe your email address will automatically be provided.

Good luck!

0 Comments:

 
Content Copyright Patti Shene
Site by Eagle Designs